The machines are warranted against operational design flaws, inability to meet performance guarantees or failure for parts, for a period of time one (1) year from delivery/installation. During the first sixty (60) days after delivery/installation, labour and travelling costs incurred for warranty related service calls are free.
During this sixty day "debugging and break in" period, service costs are not chargeable if and only if the call is inspired by a warranty related problem. All other service work is chargable at our regular service rates. In the event the production use of the equipment does not commence immediately after the installation, Labelling Technologies will, when appropriate, only consider the "debugging and break in" period to begin at the commencement of production use.
After this period, all labour and travelling costs are extra. All parts are warranted against failure, under normal use, for a period of one(1) year (labour and travelling costs are extra). For the purposes of this warranty it is assumed that the units in question will be utilitized for up to twenty-four (24) hours each work day for seven days of each week. This assumes a maximum one-hundred and sixty-eight (168) hour work week.
Electronic components, such as sensors and printer circuit boards will be replaced during warranty period but credit will be issued for their cost only after a warranty evaluation to determine the source of the failure.
Consumables, such as ink rollers, print ribbons, print heads and wipedown rollers are not covered under warranty.
The performance of the machine is guaranteed to fulfill the specifications laid out in the proposal either as machine specifications or as performance implied by operation characterized in the proposal. These specifications and characteristics both understood and implied will be confirmed at the time of order placement. Work done to insure the satisfaction of the equipment performance is covered by warranty. However, Labelling Technologies assumes no responsibility for costs related to either "downtime" or any other form of production related costs.
All warranties and guarantees are considered void in the event that the unauthorized persons (Persons authorized to perform repairs and maintenance to equipment purchased from Labelling Technologies in reference to warranties are as follows: staff and other representatives of Labelling Technologies; the customer's or end user's staff, especially set-up and maintenace personnel, who have received training in the operation and maintenance of the system either by Labelling Technologies or by customer's or end user's staff that have received such training) perform repairs or modifications to the equipment. Furthermore, these are void if it is found that instructed levels of care and maintenance laid out in the "Combo System Operation and Maintenance Manual" supplied are understood to be followed in full, failing which warranty and guarantee obligations of free service will not be applicable. Any contracts or orders that result from acceptance of the proposal to which these Warranties and Guarantees are attached will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
All warranties, guarantees and service will be suspended in the event that an outstanding balance exists on any portion of the purchase price of the equipment or services as outlined in the proposal beyond that allowed for by the terms of the purchase. This suspension will take place after reasonable attempts to collect said amount have failed or acceptable justifications for non-payment have not been presented.
Labelling Technologies guarantees to support its customers in good standing and honour all warranties and guarantees attached to equipment and services.
All service support is available during normal working hours.
- Any proposal issued is valid for only 45 days from date of issue.
- Any delivery periods listed are merely suggested and may vary with workload.
- Delivery will be confirmed at time of placement of order. Guaranteed deliveries may require overtime and attendant surcharges may be applicable. Estimates of additional costs can be made at time of ordering.
Terms of sale for parts and/or service are as follows:
- C.O.D. (or approved credit after processing of LT Credit Application)
- Net 30 days after delivery
- 50% of total price upon placement of order (Deposit)
- Net 30 days after delivery
Minimum Parts orders
Charge for N.S.F cheques
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12 noon
Overtime (Weekdays outside regular hours)
Sundays and Holidays
Travel Charge (kms only, time in transit is not charged)
Service Travel Distance over 500km round
trip (Regular hrs only, based on an 8 hour day)
$1.00/km round trip distance
Daily rate of $750.00 + Travel Expenses
- When overnight stay is required at distant sites and /or when travel by air is required, air fare and other expenses, such as meals, accommodation and car rental will be charged at cost.
- Chargeable time is time spent on customer's site or work performed at Labelling Technologies facility.
- Title of the goods does not pass from Labelling Technologies to the purchaser until full payment is received.
- A late payment penalty of 2.5% per month (34.5% per annum) will be assessed on outstanding balances. These payment terms are governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- Order cancellation implies forfeit of deposit if notification, in writing, is not made before Labelling Technologies has incurred costs on the customer's order. If an order is cancelled, a cancellation penalty will be assessed based on the value of any administrative costs, freight costs incurred, or a 10% restocking fee will be applied, whichever is greater. Deposit or portions thereof may be retained to cover these costs or other liquidated damages incurred. Parts returned to Labelling Technologies may require a restocking fee. Note that special order items may not be returnable.
- All Charges and Prices are subject to correction by Labelling Technologies' accounting department.
- All new and rebuilt parts are warranted against failure, under normal use, for a period of one (1) year (labour and travelling expenses extra). All gently used parts are warranted for a period of (60) sixty days (labour and travelling expenses extra). Parts that fail due to misuse or abuse are not covered by this warranty. For the purposes of this warranty it is assumed that the units in question will be utilized for up to twenty-four (24) hours each work day for seven days of each week. Electronic components, such as sensors and printed circuit boards will be replaced during the warranty period. Credit for these electronic items will be issued for their cost only after a warranty evaluation to determine the source of failure. Consumables, such as ink rollers, print ribbons, print heads and wipe down rollers are not covered under warranty.
- These warranties and guarantees are void if it is found that reasonable levels of care and maintenance are not exhibited in the operation of the machine. All warranties, guarantees and service will be suspended in the event that an outstanding balance exists on any portion of the purchase price of the parts or services. This suspension will take place after reasonable attempts to collect said amount have failed or acceptable justification for non-payment have not been presented.
- Labelling Technologies guarantees to support it's customers in good standing and honour all warranties and guarantees attached to equipment and services.